Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reflections to be Inspired by....

Yesterday and today I found myself reflecting on how much time we spend our daily lives on the internet. I find it enjoyable for losing myself in reading blogs, and making friends on Second Life and Facebook personally.

Recently, my favorite store MISCHIEF has found herself in a designers block, and so is selling many things very cheap and recreating herself. I applaud her for this, and I wonder about others who's RL finances have caused them to reflect as well.

For those who are learning to make clothing and jewelry, (like myself) and have hit the 'reflective' stage of stagnation not sure what to do, or how to do it.

I wanted to learn because I'm losing weight and I remember what it is like being skinny and tall and it was a pain to try and find things to fit me that weren't tailored made as a child. And as for jewelry, because I am cursed with the fact that unless it is expensive gold, I cannot wear it.

So with that in mind, I've added to my links to the side RL - BE INSPIRED BY.
I hope these places give you enjoyment, ideas, and a way to reflect and recreate yourself.

With much love and affection.
xvxRUBYxvx