Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Romance is not Dead....


There is much to be said for fashion.
It is a marriage of sorts.

Where a man might have his dog for companionship.
Women find comfort in feeling beautiful inside and out.

I see beauty from within. I promote creators because of the hard work they do in their time online SL.

GIVE IT AWAY has brought so much more into all our lives. It has created itself its own community.

It is a place I can share a part of myself, and those within can as well. It feeds our romantic nature. It releases our whimsical sides.

Those that know me, know I love deeply. I care about people. Even this blog is a work of my love giving back.

Though we aren't married, we are connected.
Remember you are ALL beautiful and special.

I hope this brightens your day. It has mine.