Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paris NY, JV, Lotus, A&M, U&R Dogs

Was going through inventory when I got word that Jessica Creations on Fierce Island Region had a weekend sale that ends soon for these cute sandals only 2L!

I rushed over, and sure enough. Slipped those prim sandals on and within moments had my tones blended perfectly!

I then headed over to Lotus, which is in a japanese sim (have to love those designers!) in the region of KanazawaSLing.

I'm wearing their yuki - milktea hair. Just love it! Join their group and find OODLES of group gift hair on the first floor! Don't forget their free hair as well (one is a dollarbie). You'll also find lucky board on the 2nd floor! There is also 3 camping chairs there too, if that's your thing.

The background for this pose was taken at Paris New York Region at Paris New York where they have a great Eiffel Tower and shops to explore! Where I'm standing you can also click and get a free bike to ride around on!

I just love this jewelry set I got at Sepia Region - U&R Dogs! I was lucky enough to get them on the VIP HUNT. I added the store for you to check out in case you found something that caught your eye as well!

Last but not least. A&M or Acid & Mala can be found in the Ducknipple Region. This cool outfit( URBAN LIFE ) I'm wearing was also from the VIP HUNT I did. Be sure to check out what's cool & new, and also their freebies. Don't sit on the watermelon. Seems there is some type of hunt going on there as well they are part of! :winks:

HAVE FUN & KEEP COOL!